Breakfast on Sundays will never be the same again. Learn how to make a delicious French toast. This French toast recipe is perfect for Sunday brunches or breakfast.
We love how easy it is to make and customize with your favorite toppings. Add berries and maple syrup for a breakfast French toast or switch it up for brunch with crunchy bacon, pork sausage or fruit.
How to make Mixed Berries French ToastCourse: Breakfast, BrunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Breakfast on Sundays will never be the same again. Learn how to make a delicious French toast.
4 large eggs
2/3 cup milk
2 teaspoons cinnamon
8 slices of bread
Butter for frying
- Break the eggs into a large bowl
- Stir in milk and cinnamon sugar
- Coat pan with butter
- Place the bread slices, one at a time, into the egg mixture
- Place slices into pan and fry until browned on both sides
- Serve French toast with fruit, icing sugar and syrup, or your preferred toppings