Another top contender for the best side dish, is a creamy potato salad with mayonnaise, we’ve added a delicious twist with crispy bacon bits.
Easy Creamy Potato Salad with Crispy Bacon RecipeDifficulty: Easy
A bacon twist to a classic potato salad recipe
2 large eggs
1 cup mayo
Handful coriander (optional as a topping at the end)
- Fry bacon until crispy
- Chop potatoes (no need to peel)
- Rinse potatoes and add to a large pot to boil until tender, add salt
- Boil eggs in a small pot
- Drain and rinse the potatoes under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl
- Slice eggs and add to large bowl with potatoes
- In another bowl, add mayonnaise, chopped bacon bits, diced onions and seasoning. Mix until well combined
- Mix in mayonnaise mixture, toss to coat thoroughly.
- Chill for at least 1 hour or overnight before serving